- Update your Twitter status directly from Outlook.
- Receive your friend updates in Outlook.
- Archive, manage, group and search your tweets the
same way you manage your email
- Search, track keywords. TwInbox will automatically download ALL tweets matching the keywords you specify, even if you are not following the tweet sender. This feature is perfect for keeping up to date with the Twitter buzz on your name, brand, interests, etc.
- Group tweets by sender, topic, etc using the Search feature.
- Manage multiple Twitter accountsnew!.
- Upload and post picture files and Outlook email attachments.
- See new tweets at a glance
- Assign custom folder and categories to new messages.
- Use Outlook's "Reply" and "ReplyAll" commands to send twitter direct messages and @replies.
- Automatically sort new tweets into per-sender folders.
- Shorten URLs with bit.ly.
- See graphs of your Twitter usage statistics.
- Tweets sent to you (@replies and direct) are marked with high importance, so you can see them at a glance.
- What features would you like to see?
Give us your feedbackWhy did we build TwInbox? Because Twitter is fun and we build Outlook products for a living. So we thought why not throw them together and see what happens. What do you think? TwInbox is still a very young product. We would love to hear your questions, comments, suggestions, praises, rants... We'd like to hear from you!
TwInbox System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows 7 with the latest Service Pack.
- Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 with the latest Service Pack.
- TwInbox does NOT work with Outlook Express.
Doanload : Twinbox